Sunday 10 May 2009

Swine Flu Skank

Hey All,

It's been all over the news in media and now it's making an impact on the music scene.

Take a look at this catchy song on how to use precaution against being infected with swine-flu.



Also, I've given up reading The Book Thief. You can see from Amazon that this book has been highly rated, and I'm afraid that I must be a part of another crowd that cannot share the same sentiment regarding this book. I've tried to pick up on it and hope that the chapters get better, but the story is just testing my patience, storyline is just not moving to the pace I like, that or the author is just poor at storytelling.

I need to read a new book, guess I still have The Kite Runner to read. I have high expectations of this book! People have been saying positive things about this book, I've been saving it for after I completed The Book Thief, but after that disaster, I'll just move onto desert :)

Thoughts anyone?
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment