Sunday 6 September 2009

Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration

Hey Guys,

I've been working on some flyer designs recently, which I will be posting up soon and just recently got some feedback on them. I will have to make a few amendments/ changes, and will have to touch up on a few things.

One of the things that I have to change is to make the flyer more simple! I have been experimenting on how to achieve this look and feeel and I'm yet to find the answer. During my search for this outcome I came across a useful site as the blog title suggests: Cool Flyers, Posters, Leaflets - Great Flyer Design Inspiration.

Take a look at it and I hope you find it useful.

You can also follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jusren

All the best,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment