Tuesday 13 April 2010

Full Platter

Well, it's almost time for the final year project submission in May and I'm becoming overloaded with work and stress! Two things that I dislike very much, well thinking about it now I prefer being overworked as long as I can keep up and basically minus the stress lol!

I showed my supervisor footage of a abstract trailer that I'm working on. There were some good points and bad points (more bad than good), and in the end it turns out that I will have to re-shoot everything!! I mean it's good that I made mistakes now as I still have time to re-shoot. But the trouble begins with availability of the location being empty, the talent, and extra hands (soundman and location photographer).

That's just one of my stress culprits! I can't wait till I ride this one out! The satisfaction will be delightful at the end of it all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment