Friday 14 August 2009

What's happened to jusRen?

*Listening to Keri Hilson - Knock You Down*

Hey Guys,

As always, I leave it awhile before I make an update blog and just pour it all out in one go. What's new with me I hear you ask...? Well my dear blog reader, I've completed my years work experience at The Royal College of General Practitioners working as a Content Support Officer. I loved working there and I hope to have the opportunity to work there again in the future.

I'm now looking for another day job to keep my balance happy, so back to the world of retail I go and I'll try and get some freelance or collaboration work done. With all this free time, I'm either playing Assassins Creed and looking at some Flash tutorials for creating a flash website, I figured since I can do (X)HTML and CSS, I figured it would be very useful to brush up on my flash and take it that step further and create a site.

What's also been playing on my mind recently is the decision about whether I should buy an SLR or not, I want to get into photography so I can have my own mini-collection of stock photo's.

Any recommendations on what SLR's are good for newbies?

Let me know,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment