Sunday 2 August 2009

OVERDUE UPDATE

Hey All,

Oh my goodness! It has been a very long time since I last blogged! I'm embarrassed to even check the date of when I last done so. Nonetheless, better late than never I guess..right?!

I've just returned from a family trip in Scotland and we stayed at a few locations that I won't attempt at spelling but the one I love the most was Dundee. I enjoyed my time there so much I made a little I LOVE NY imitation below;


The buildings and scenery in Dundee is wonderful. You can see the place has retained it's classic look and but they have somehow transformed with time to emit a modern look at the same time as well. Architecture and the people there were very warm and welcoming! Thank you Dundee for making my family trip a great one :)

First update, starting tomorrow will commence the last week of my student working gap year at The Royal College of General Practitioners. After a year working here, I've grown very attached to the people there and I enjoyed the growth I've gone through that has helped me improve over the past twelve months.

I've got my sights set on finishing university with a bang! Pulling out all the stops and taking no prisoners! Third Year Here I Come

With all that's been happening with me, I haven't had much time to work on my personal site. But here is a screenshot to show you what I've come up with so far for my homepage.



What do you think? This is all still subject to change depending on what type of feedback I get.

That's about as much as I can pour out now.

Blog soon,

Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment