Friday 27 March 2009

Another Update

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today is the last day before Study Week/ Spring Break begins and I ended it with an Electronics test that counts for 10% of my final grade! So this meant quite a bit to me as I have no intentions of going through this re-take lightheartedly! This time round Ren is taking no prisoners! Thoughts on how this test went are positive and confident ones. I know I got a questions wrong but those questions I got right..I KNOW I GOT RIGHT! =) Thank goodness for work-experience (it has definately shaped my attitude) questions looked a bit more recognizable, as I remember coming across this class test on my first attempt and each question making me sweat more than the other. I'm glad that that was an experience I did not re-enact and have no intention of ever repeating again. All-in-all I feel that the test went well.

Right now I'm still in university waiting for my workshop to start so I have a good three hours to go before attending my hour long workshop. Yep, I know! I will have waiting three hours for an hour lecture! These we're never being held the first time I took them so I figured I should make full use of the assistance that is being provided, plus I'm scared that what if one of the workshop questions pop-up in one of the exams?! I don't want to be kicking myself thinking "..If only I attended this lecture, or that workshop and done this question.."

It's been on my mind for awhile now that I start storyboarding my final year projects, and start refreshing my memory with some applications that I'll be using or investigating in the use of other applications. Fortunately, I've been blessed with good friends who are willing to help me out with casting and camera work..these friends of mine are the people who have helped me ddevelop my working attitude that I can always do better and havve helped me map out my limitations. Most of all, they havve always been there for me =) So a MASSIVE THANK YOU/ SHOUT OUT TO TEAM RASCO.

When the work scheduele begins to take effect with my final year project, I will be uploading my development work both good and bad so we can all see how things are going. Plus it will showcase my working diary for my lecturers to see the work that I've produced and gone through to give them my final pieces.

Gotta restart my machine now as Norton 360 has picked up a trojan.

Have a great Easter everyone.

Much love,
Ren

1 comment: