Tuesday 2 June 2009

Bring on Third Year!

Hey Guys,

Just got home from my Signal Processing Electronics exam (re-take) and I must say I feel pretty good about how I done in the exam. There were a few questions on the multiple choice that had me puzzled, a few of them were numbers and if you knew the formula, all you'd have to do is just use the formula with the given figures and see if the answer was in either A, B, C or D. Cheap I know but hey! What ever gets me the marks, as long as it's not rule-breaking then I'm not complaining.

Exams are over, and all I have to focus on is completing my placement year, getting my car and I'm all set for third year. I really don't want to be using public transport for third year, especially for filming assignments! I can recall the aches and pains my body was put through dragging filming equipment with me, wherever I went!

The weather's great, I feel great (besides the severe hayfever sneezes).

I can concentrate on looking at rebuilding my website as well (refer to my previous blog).

I'm going to make the most of this moment and play a quick NBA 2K9 match on the XBOX 360 haha.

All the best,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment