Tuesday 2 June 2009

JusRen. v3.0

Hey Guys,

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile now and I'm slowly leaning towards the idea of re-desigining my website. I keep on making changes to the site and what-not, although it looks how I want it too, the way it has been constructed and assembled feels unstable and something that has just been cobbled together.

I will be looking first for a wallpaper and work from there (wallpaper is where i always start from) I'll either make one or get permission from DeviantArt members for their permission. That's also another collaboration I admire, if you use another persons' material (with a persons' permission, I cannot stress that enough!) but then you can also link to them and vice versa, thus creating your first link in a forum of networks.

The changes won't be made anytime soon, I'll be working locally before making the changes all go live at once.

You heard it here first guys!

JusRen v3.0

Stay Tuned!
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment