Saturday 20 June 2009

Been a While...

Hey Guys,

It sure has been a long time since I last posted, and a lot has happened in my life since then. Like what I hear you ask? I've bought a car, I am now a proud owner of a Volkswagen Polo and proud! I am also nearning towards the end of my gap year and work placement. I feel that as time draws closer towards the final day, the more I will feel prepared to move on and complete my third and final year. I want to congratulate my classmates who graduated without me, I know I was there with you guys but your thoughts and friendship kept the connection alive.

My website re-design is still near the top of my to-do list. Probably work on it between my last day at work and before I go back to university (Note to self* Find out next years timetable).

I am pretty anxious to get back to the student life and finding out what the new subjects are like, especially the two options I picked which were Internet security and some sort of web design course (can't really remember the name but I think that's the jist of things).

Stay posted and enjoy the Summer =)
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment