Monday 22 December 2008

DISASTER!

Hey All,

Such a major disaster has occurred! For the new layout I am in the midst of creating, there is a minor problem of getting the text to keep within it's container that I set in the CSS without it having to run crazily over my layout! I'll probably ask the WDF for some input and see what kind of suggestions they can make!

It has left me perplexed since the weekend started! Thinking if I leave it for awhile to think about it and take it on at the beginning of the week with a whole new approach! Why haven't I thought of a resolution yet?! I must be thinking too hard! Well I've got to be if I want to have the site up by the beginning of the New Year!

Wish me luck everyone and hope that I figure a way to get around this problem as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment