Thursday 18 December 2008

New look

Hello Readers,

If
you haven't read my previous blog, then let me fill you in...

I'm currently on a trial basis fix with streamline.net who are currently hosting my website jusren.com. I joined a great forum filled with great members and exciting topics, not forgetting the tonnes of helpful responses you get from them when you need help or advice.

Recently, I submitted my site and was advised to update my site and aim for a more modern look. With the extra urge and push to develop my skill, I'm now in the stages of creating my second layout to my website. Hopefully it will look much more easygoing and trendy.

The aims of my new layout are:
  • Modern
  • Better that the first design (site as it is currently)
  • Aim for a youthful age group 30's age maximum.
  • Better colour selection/ simpler look.
I've attached a screen shot of my work so far, I know it's not much yet, but nonetheless I would still like to hear your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment