Saturday 20 December 2008

Update on 2.0

Dear Readers,

I wanted to keep you all updated on the new layout that I'm working on for my website. I finally finished working on the homepage (which I will be posting another screen shot of when I get the chance.

Following good feedback on the forums along with the useful feedback, I am becoming more and more hopeful that this layout will do much better than my current one.

I am now thinking of how I can publish myself on my About page so that I can make my page easy to look at as possible, I've started a thread about possible solutions so please visit that if you have any input or would like to read what other members have said.

I'll start work on my first content page tonight.

Feel free to contact me, if you have any questions or suggestions regarding my website.

Happy Holidays,
Ren





No comments:

Post a Comment