Thursday 11 December 2008

Excitement

Hello readers,

Wow! what do i say in a blog? I'm really excited about this blog and my website, both are things that I've wanted to create for a long time! The time has finally arrived and now the ball is rolling, I spend morning and afternoon working in front of a computer (with breaks) and I LOVE IT! I LOVE MY JOB!

I want my site to be the best it can be, the aim of the site is to establish myself as a web developer and design as well as constantly testing and developing my skills as designer and maintaining those skills at their fullest. I'm aiming to build a finer eye for web design and web site usability, hopefully, there will be people out there to give me some tips and help me develop these aims!

As it's still early days for my website, I can't wait to see what's in store for it, as in, what new things will I add, what designs and layouts will i come up with next...oh the things that lay ahead!

Stay tuned for the next post friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment