Wednesday 17 December 2008

jusRen.com 2.0

Good Morning All,

Just thought I'd let you know that I've now completed my first stage of created the layout and look of my page, though I'm still not sure what type of logo to go for yet, I figured that I'll maybe leave the logo design for the time being.

I've actually adjusted to using textures and vectors now! I have absolutely no idea how I started using them because as far as I can remember, I didn't know know how to use or apply the damn things. As well as finding out how people got those torn paper edges!? Now I know, don't know how..but it all just clicked for me and before you know it, I'm a vector and brush literate, the magic feeling of self-taught skills!

Well, tomorrow after work begins the real job. Where i put the slices into their positions and get the page working online..I'll probably get the pages to work first on my local machine then FTP it over.

Wish me luck!

Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment