Thursday 8 January 2009

Blogs Best Friend

Hi Readers,

As you know I'm trying to establish a good fluidity with you guys through this good ol' blog of mine!

I've come to realise that to assist the creation of a blog, you can improve it a lot with the help of a very useful website which is feedburner.com. The site enables you to add many functions to and from your blog like a counter of your readers and subscribers, live feed/ update from your blog to your website (take a look at my "About" page and look for "Recent Posts", and you'll understand what I'm talking about. Another function that Feedburner provides is RSS for your blog which I find to be very useful. With the web evolving a lot more and communication over the web increasing RSS makes things much easier for people to stay updated with site content.

I strongly recommend you visit Feedburner and find out for yourself what they can do for you.

All the best and happy blogging,
Ren

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the best as a newly Upcoming web designer! i love web designer also and i'm also a student! have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete