Sunday 25 January 2009

Still Active

Hello All,

Just thought that I should make a quick blog to re-assure and let you all know that I'm still here. I've been busy with work recently and I haven't had much time to blog or make any changes to my website.

In addition, besides reading webdesign books and other web-related books, I've been reading a fantastic book from Ken Follett called World Without End. This book is absolutely captivating! A definate page turner! So much so, that I'm going to get another book of his named A Dangerous Fortune, and if this book turns out to be just as good as World Without End, then I may have to read another Follett novel! LOL.

I'm also getting my upgrade for my pay monthly phone tommorrow. What phone am I going to get? I hear you ask. Very good question, I've opted to go for the Nokia 5800. What do you guys think? Was thinking of the N97 at first but it' going to take awhile (2 months till it's out!)

There you have it guys! My latest post to keep you all up-to-date with what I'm doing and getting up to.

All the best,
Ren

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you got my message as regards to web designers to work on a new online magazine, from the web forum.
    Please reply asap.
    Ravi
    07948529911
    nationalmagazine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete