Monday 5 January 2009

New Years Resolution of a Web Designer

Hello Readers,

This is a list of New Years Resolutions that I've come up with for myself as a web-designer/ developer.

  1. Don't sleep past 2am in the morning.
  2. Know who I want to pitch my website to i.e. recognising my audience.
  3. Improving my content skills.
  4. Find a better webhost.
  5. Learn some PHP.
  6. Improve CSS, HTML & XHTML skills.
  7. Learn about flash sites.
  8. Actually develop a flash site.
  9. Build up a portfolio.
  10. Have atleast 5 jobs to display in my portfolio by the end of 2009.
  11. Learn more about SEO.
  12. Utilize Adobe Illustrator.
  13. Make my website more interactive.

That's about all I can think of for the time being, hopefully I've named all that I can/ or the more important ones atleast.

What are your New Year Resolutions?

All the Best,

Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment