Saturday 3 January 2009

First '09 Post

Hello Readers,

Finally, I'm back here blogging for you all. I've been busy with a few things at home and have not found the right time to blog until now. I've now just completed my About and index page.

The other pages I have left to do are Skills, Links and Contacts. However, recently I've been looking at other web designers websites/ portfolios and discovered that their Contact page is contained in the About page along with useful links. With the Useful Links, they no longer come in a long list, instead you can have them stored on web sites such as Digg Stumble Upon and Delicious.

For those readers who were already aware of these sites, I apologize for the repition, but you guys should've told me sooner! haha.

What does this all mean for my site I hear you ask? Well, what this means is that if my contact and links page will merge with the About page, I will replace any one of them with "Portfolio" where I aim to showcase my work and projects.

I guess my navigation is yet still working out its kinks. I will let you all know of any other ideas/ decisions that I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment