Saturday 17 January 2009

Un-Decided

Hey There World,

If you can recall my debating over replacing the Skills page with a Portfolio one, if you take a look at my site you'll still find that my site's navigation still displays "Skills".

I really can't decide which one to pick. Skills is something that I reckon I can have on my About page and just have a bookmark placed with a link at the top of the page. (Just came up with that plan...Note to self..DO NOT FORGET!!!)

I don't think I'll be coming up with a solid decision just yet since I've got work that constantly needs taking care of. It's strange how once I get my sight up and running (well near enough running..ok ok jogging more like LOL). I'll try and get onto this as soon as possible and put my mind and site at rest and have it set.

Stay Tuned, and watch this space.

All the Best,
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment